I COULD BE SO HAPPY by Claude Chaney (c) 2018 New Continuummusic

I COULD BE SO HAPPY by Claude Chaney (c) 2018 New Continuum Music It's no surprise to me word has gotten 'round You're not happy with your relationship with him Don't expect for me to wait around 'til you find the nerve to call it quits Good things may come to those who wait But not for those who wait too late I know that I could be so happy with you in my life Won't you let your feeling show I could be so happy with you in my life But first you have to let me know Let me know how you feel, let me know how you feel You call me now more than you did before Once again he's left you all alone Too bad If you were mine I'd never let you go I'd always find a way to make it home The time has come to let him go You just have to tell him so I know that I could be so happy with you in my life Won't you let your feeling show I could be so happy with you in my life But first you have to let me know Let me know how you feel, let me know how you feel If he really cared for you why was he not there for you We should be together, but I won't wait forever Now you're always on my mind And you're taking up my time But I won't be your partner in crime I know that I could be so happy with you in my life Won't you let your feeling show I could be so happy with you in my life But first you have to let me know Let me know how you feel, let me know how you feel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDER THE BOARDWALK by Arthur Resnick and Kenny Young (c)T.M. Music Co.

CITY OF ANGELS BY William Griffin and Warren Moore (c) 1976 Grimora Music Co.

GOODNIGHT MY LOVE by Jessie Belvin