DO YOU LOVE ME? (Now that I've slimmed down) by Berry Gordy; Claude Chaney; Miliken Dowdell (c) 1962 Jobete Music Co. (c) 2008 New Continuum Music Co.

DO YOU LOVE ME? (Now that I've slimmed down) by Berry Gordy; Claude Chaney; Miliken Dowdell Do You Love Me? (now that I've slimmed down) (c) 1962 Jobete Music Co. (c) 2008 New Continuum Music Co. by Berry Gordy, Claude Chaney and Miliken Dowdell (Lead vocal: Claude) You broke my heart 'cause I gained a few pounds You didn't even want me around Well now I'm back to let you know I am really slimming down Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Now do you love me? (Do you love me?) Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Now that I've slimmed down (down, down) I put down the fried chicken (put down the fried chicken) Picked up rotisserie (I picked up rotisserie) The doctor told me (The doctor told me) It was better for me (it was better for me) Tell me, (tell me, tell me) Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Now that I've slimmed down (down, down) I stopped drinking sodas (I stopped drinking sodas) Only water for me (only water for me) Tell me baby (now tell me baby) Don't I look healthy? (don't I look healthy) Tell me (tell me, tell me) Aw do you love me? (Do you love me?) Now do you love me? (Do you love me?) Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Now that I've slimmed down (down, down) Watch me now Don't eat mashed potatoes (don't eat mashed potatoes) No more burgers and fries (no more burgers and fries) I read all the food labels (I read all the food labels) and they all put me wise (and they all put me wise) Tell me (tell me, tell me) Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Now do you love me? (Do you love me?) Do you love me? (Do you love me?) now that I've slimmed down (down, down) Watch me now, go Monday, I go walking in the park Tuesday, I ride my bike until it's dark Wednesday, finds me on the treadmill Thursday, look in the mirror, get a thrill Tell me (tell me) Tell me Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Now do you love me? (Do you love me?) Do you love me? (Do you love me?) Now that I've slimmed down (down, down)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDER THE BOARDWALK by Arthur Resnick and Kenny Young (c)T.M. Music Co.

CITY OF ANGELS BY William Griffin and Warren Moore (c) 1976 Grimora Music Co.

GOODNIGHT MY LOVE by Jessie Belvin