I HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO by Lee Pockriss and Paul Vance

I HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO by Lee Pockriss and Paul Vance

I never loved her
She never reached me
She was just someone, someone I knew
I think about her
on alternate Thursdays, when I haven't got anything better to do

She's got a problem
If she thinks I need her
I couldn't care less now that we're through
So if I stay up and wait for her phone call
I haven't got anything better to do

Wasn't I awfully smart not to fall and break my heart

And when she kissed me, she never moved me
Nothing fantastic, thrilling or new
So if I'm crying, I'm only crying cause....

I haven't got anything better
No, I haven't got anything better
I haven't got anything better to do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDER THE BOARDWALK by Arthur Resnick and Kenny Young (c)T.M. Music Co.

CITY OF ANGELS BY William Griffin and Warren Moore (c) 1976 Grimora Music Co.

GOODNIGHT MY LOVE by Jessie Belvin