FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT by Dennis Lambert and Brian Potter (c) 1974 ABC/Dunhill Music Inc, Soldier Music Inc.

Lead Vocal: Evette, Miriam I got up early this morning I guess I just couldn't sleep All my arrangements are made I've got appointments to keep The chairs and tables are covered I took our name off the doors That's what you told me to do But you can't carry it through, anymore Funny you should say that baby Tell me, did you read my mind Funny you should say that baby That's how I felt all the time I'd like to make a confession I haven't always been fair Sometimes I think of myself before I notice you there Well I could wait for the taxi Tell him I just didn't call That's what you want me to do Unpack and stay here with you, and roar Funny you should say that baby Tell me, did you read my mind? Funny you should say that baby That's how I felt all the time ** Funny you should say that baby Tell me, did you read my mind? Funny you should say that baby That's how I felt all the time Funny you should say that baby Tell me did you read my mind? Funny you should say that baby That's how I felf all the time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDER THE BOARDWALK by Arthur Resnick and Kenny Young (c)T.M. Music Co.

CITY OF ANGELS BY William Griffin and Warren Moore (c) 1976 Grimora Music Co.

GOODNIGHT MY LOVE by Jessie Belvin