Monday, September 7, 2009

Come Back Baby (c) 2008 In The Mood Music, by Miriam Barab


Come Back Baby
Miriam Barab
(c) 2008 In The Mood Music Co.




Lead Vocal: Miriam


There's a shadow falling over me
And I just can't find my way at all
When you left me you were over me
And I had no net to break the fall

Oh my darling
I still need you
Come back darling do
I see your eyes
I hear your voice
I am always blue

There's a sadness that I can't escape
Though I'd love to leave it far behind
I'm alone now with this empty space
And I'm just about to lose my mind

Can you hear me? I call your name.
Can you feel me cry?
You were my love now I've lost you
I just don't know why.

**

Come back baby, I still love you
Come back darling do
I see your eyes, I hear your voice
I am always blue

There's a longing that I feel for you
And I wonder if you feel it to
Do you ever miss the love we knew
Or ever regret it's over too

Oh my darling, I still need you
Come back darling do
I see your eyes, I hear your voice
I am always blue





I'm alone now with this empty space
And I'm just about to lose my mind

Oh my darling
I still need you
Come back darling, do
I see your eyes
I feel your touch
I am always blue

Oh my baby
I still love you
Come back darling, do.
I hear your voice
I feel your touch
I am always blue

No comments:

Post a Comment