DO YOUR WILL by Rance Allen (c)Tycot Music

Lead Vocal: Claude I'm gonna do Your will, I'm gonna do Your will. Oh, Gonna do what you say, gonna do it Your way, hey, hey,hey I'm gonna do your will. I'm gonna give You praise, My,my hands I'll raise. I'm gonna do what You say, gonna do it Your way, hey, hey, I'm gonna do your will. Somebody said hush, but I couldn't hush. They said sit down, but I couldn't sit down. You see, it's just like fire shut up in my bones, even if I tried, ya'll, it just would leave me alone. Oh no, now God's in my bones........ I'm gonna do Your will, I'm gonna do Your will Gonna do what You say gonna do it your way, hey, hey. I'm gonna do your will. Somebody said hush, but I couldn't hush They said _______ sit down, but I couldn't sit down You see, it's just like fire shut up in my bones even if I tried, ya'll it just would leave me alone Wouldn't leave me, wouldn't leave me alone I'm gonna do your will I'm gonna do your will Gonna do what you say, gonna do it your way, hey, hey I'm gonna do Your will I'm gonna do Your will I gotta do it just your way I'm gonna do Your will I gotta do it just your way I'm gonna do Your will I gotta do it just your way I'm gonna do Your will

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDER THE BOARDWALK by Arthur Resnick and Kenny Young (c)T.M. Music Co.

CITY OF ANGELS BY William Griffin and Warren Moore (c) 1976 Grimora Music Co.

GOODNIGHT MY LOVE by Jessie Belvin