Saturday, December 20, 2014

I Told Jesus (Traditional)

I told Jesus it would be alright if He changed my name
I told Jesus it would be alright if He changed my name
I told Jesus, it would be alright, be alright, be alright
I Told Jesus, it would be alright if He changed by name

He said "The world will turn away from you child if I change your name
The world will turn away from you if I change your name
But I told Jesus it would be alright, be alright be alright
I Told Jesus it would be alright if He changed my name

Then He said "Your father won't know you child if I change your name
"Your mother won't know you child if I change your name
But I told Jesus it would be alright if my father turned way
If my mother turned away
If my brother turned away
Baby sister turned away
Turned away
Turned away

I told Jesus it would be alright if He changed my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment