Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thoughts 9/23/2014



        My friend Carole Coughlin said that when she saw my picture posted on The Claude Chaney and Friends Facebook page she posted the Jive Five song "I'm A Happy Man" because from the picture
she could see that I was just that.....a happy man. It's true to this point...I am a happy man. 80 people  visited this blogsite on September 21, 2014....the most ever. The number of "Facebook friends" of Claude Chaney and Friends has increased from 153 to 180 in just four days, total fandalism views of our videos now exceeds 43,000. I was complaining about not being able to find a venue to play, but even that has changed. I will be performing at the Stapleton Restaurant and Lounge in Raritan, New Jersey. If I can get some of the people who watch me online to come out in person I will be even happier.
        The event will take place on Sunday, January 19, 2014. There will be a 2:00pm show and a 5:00pm
show. Today I found out that my good friend Clarice Harper will also be performing. We help each other,
she sings on some of my projects and I sing on some of hers. At this time I don't know if I will be singing
solo or with the complete band. Besides Clarice and I there will be another singer on the program,  as well as a number by the increasingly popular head of WGM productions... Mr. William G. McCleod.
      When I get more information I will post it. Peace, Claude

No comments:

Post a Comment