Friday, September 19, 2014

Thoughts - 9/20/14

   This is my first post on the CC&F Lyric page since 7/13. Linking this page to the Claude Chaney and Friends Facebook page is turning out to be a good move.....18 views on the Compadre Pedro Juan video, which is pretty good for one day.  The "Haven't Got Anything Better To Do" video was the first one partially funded by Kickstarter, which is a fundraising organization for aspiring artists. Axel Santiago has worked on the last two videos, the aforementioned "I Haven't Got Anything Better To Do" and "You Had To Let Your Good Thing Go", both of which have decent view counts considering I am a relative newcomer.
    I would like to have Axel direct the next video, which will also be a storyline video like "I Haven't Got Anything Better To Do" Once again I am going to remake a song that was already done previously "Summer Breezin'" an original song taken from the Claude Chaney & Friends Live CD. Once again I am considering making this a Kickstarter project. All Kickstarter participants are expected to solicit funds for their project, detailing each step in the process and giving a full account of how much money will be needed. In the event that the goal is not reached all money has to be returned to the donors. I didn't reach my intended goal last time but I did get a considerable amount of donations which did help me to complete the project, I just had to do a lot of it with my own money.
       If I decide to do another Kickstarter project and if Kickstarter approves me Axel and I could start as early as November 2014. I just haven't made up my mind yet. I am going to think about it. If any of you out there have any ideas let me know.   Peace, Claude

No comments:

Post a Comment